What Do Dental Implants Provide?
There are many benefits that could potentially be provided by dental implants. Some of the benefits that dental implants provide include:
- Improved Appearance – Dental implants offer improved appearance to individuals who have lost teeth for a variety of reasons, providing a clean and consistent look that matches your natural teeth and is not easy to spot at a glance.
- Improved Speech – The loss of a tooth can greatly affect your ability to speak properly. By filling gaps with dental implants, you will be able to speak more naturally once again.
- Improved Comfort – Having a gap where a tooth used to be can be quite uncomfortable. If you would like increased comfort, dental implants can be an excellent solution.
- Better Eating – It's easy to see how the loss of a tooth could negatively affect your ability to eat naturally. Dental implants function just like natural teeth, and allow you to ensure that you can eat your favorite food on a day to day basis.
- Improve Confidence and Self-Esteem – The look of your smile can have a lasting impact on your confidence and self-esteem. Dental implants can help to return your natural look and boost your self-esteem.
- Better Oral Health – Having a gap in your smile can also cause some very serious oral health issues. It provides a place for food to get stuck, potentially eroding the enamel on surrounding teeth. The gap can also cause other teeth to move positions, creating other issues. Replacing this gap with a dental implant can help you to achieve better overall oral health without issue.
- Durable – Dental implants are very durable and are unlikely to become damaged with daily wear and tear.