About the Doctor – Dr. Kacel's Northbrook Dental Care Services
Steven N. Kacel, D.D.S.,M.A.G.D., F.A.D.I.
Dr. Steven N. Kacel has a number of credentials and memberships that further demonstrate his standing in his field and ability to offer the highest quality dental services. Take a look at some of the awards, credentials and memberships that Dr. Kacel has earned:
Steven N. Kacel, D.D.S., M.A.G.D., F.A.D.I. is a premiere dentist in Northbrook, IL, who has been providing high quality Northbrook dental care service to individuals throughout the area for 33 years. During that time, he has cultivated a reputation for providing high quality services at a reasonable price, while working with patients who require procedures but have a fixed budget. Dr. Kacel has extensive training in diagnosis, treatment planning and oral rehabilitation.
Dr. Kacel maintains a number of memberships and high profile positions in dental associations around the world. His current memberships include:
- American Dental Association
- Master of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Illinois State Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Fellow of the Academy of Dentistry International
Awards and Credentials
- Top Invisalign Dentist 2019
- America’s Best Dentists 2015 and 2017 by National Consumer Advisory Board
- Talk of the Town – Excellence in Patient Satisfaction 2014
- Professional of the Year 2011, 2012, and 2013 in Dentistry – Dr. Kacel has been regularly awarded for his excellence within the industry. Receiving the Professional of the Year award is a high honor, and shows how highly he is regarded within the industry.
- Graduate of the Northwestern University Dental School – Dr. Kacel graduated from Northwestern University Dental School, and has been offering his services as a Northbrook Dental provider for more than 33 years.
- Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide Lifetime Member – Receiving a lifetime membership on the Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide list is an honor that demonstrates his ability and recognition within the dental industry.
- • Attending Dental Consultant at NorthShore University Health System – Dr. Kacel has been an Attending Doctor and dental consultant for the university Health System for 30 years at Highland Park Hospital. He has provided consultations for the emergency room, cancer ward and psychology ward physicians.