Teeth Whitening Northbrook
If you are considering teeth whitening in Northbrook, there are a few things that you have to ask yourself before committing to the procedure. Our high quality Northbrook teeth whitening services have helped thousands to achieve the beautiful smile that they have been looking for. Have you noticed discoloration in your teeth, and wish that you could have the same white, bright smile that you had when you were younger? Your smile makes an immediate impression on the people that you deal with on a day to day basis. It’s a sign of hygiene, health, and happiness. Teeth whitening can be an excellent solution for those that are looking for a way to return their smile to the smile they knew when they were young.
Causes of Discoloration
There are many reasons why teeth may become discolored over time, which can lead to patients seeking out teeth whitening services. As individuals age, their teeth can be darker or more yellow in color. Some of the more common causes of tooth discoloration include:
- Stains from Food and Beverages. Food and beverages can stain your teeth over time. Are you a coffee drinker? If you have been drinking coffee for a number of years, your teeth have probably become a few shades darker.
- Genetics. Some people are just more genetically prone to discoloration in their teeth. For these individuals, teeth whitening can be an excellent choice to help them return to their natural colored smile.
- Antibiotics. Antibiotics can cause lasting discoloration in teeth when treating other medical conditions.
- Tooth Decay. Tooth decay causes teeth to become discolored over time.
We offer a variety of teeth whitening Northbrook services. Depending upon the severity of the discoloration, the amount that you are willing to invest and the benefits that you are looking for, consider the following services;
- At Home Bleach Kits. This popular option is the bleach tray. We take an impression of your teeth to make a customized bleaching tray. Then, the tray is used to hold the bleaching gel against your teeth leading to whiter teeth.
- Zoom! Teeth Whitening. Individuals that are looking for immediate results will enjoy Zoom! Teeth Whitening. This 90 minute procedure provides instantaneous results. During the procedure, the lips and gums of the individual are separated, and special whitening gel is applied to the teeth. The gel is then activated with a specially designed light which helps to whiten exposed teeth.
We offer a number of different procedures, each of which provides their own benefits. If you are interested in our teeth whitening Northbrook services, contact our office today and schedule your initial appointment. If you are interested in reversing the effects of discolored teeth, there are many things that need to be taken into consideration. Dr. Steven Kacel, leading in Northbrook dental care, offers a number of different services that can help individuals to whiten the appearance of their teeth.
Check out our Sleep Apnea solution as one of our other Northbrook Dental Services.